Click links to download
We know that it is so important for parents and teachers have good communications. At Broadfields, we have four ways to support everybody sharing in the information needed to enable the school to work most effectively to support the children best.
- Face to face! Most important! Please never feel worried or apprehensive about talking to us about any matter of concern. We are all here to help. If you want to make an appointment to speak to us, either catch us in person, email us (teachers emails are on year group webpages) or pop into the office to arrange a meeting.
- Classdojo app. Keep up to date with what is going on at school through our school story, receive and send messages and check on your child's behaviour! All parents receive a login. Need help with this app? See the office. Really important to use this service as we will use dojo increasingly to provide parents with important information about events, trips, notices etc
- Text. All parents are included in our text system...use of this service will be phased out during 2017/18.
- Broadfields website. This website is major source of information about the school. It has its own search function. Type the subject of your query into the box at the top right of the screen.
- Broadfields Readabout. This is the school newsletter, it is published almost every Friday and is delivered by pupil post! If this fails, there is always a copy available on this page.