Welcome to our page. We are the Broadfields School Council Representatives and we are privileged to help and listen to the needs of all pupils at our school.
Here is a bit more information on us.
Who are we:
Our group is made up of lots of different personalities, with a variety of interests and talents. We all bring something unique to the group which makes it an inspiring, motivational, diverse, interesting and fun council to be a part of.
What do we do: We have many important roles within the school, including:
- Creating exciting plans for pupils in the school
- Assisting teachers
- Organising and preparing social events, like discos, Christmas Bazaars
- We run fundraising events
- We help the environment
- Helping pupils to be satisfied with school equipment
What have we achieved so far:
- We “took over” the school as part of National Takeover Day, where we were assigned roles to lead and manage the school
- We have planned many events
- We planned and organised the Christmas Fair
- We planned and organised the School Disco
What we want to achieve this year:
Our goal is to make the school an even better place to be. We feel it is really important to get things done on behalf of our friends and pupils. So we work with the teachers to do just that! We aim to preserve the school's reputation and inspire others to achieve.
Upcoming events organised by us:
- Takeover Day 2
- Environment Day
- Rights and Respecting School Initiative
- Plus many, many more……………...
Want to talk to us?
You can find us at our meetings on Friday lunchtimes in the Year 6 classroom area. If you have an idea about how to make the school even better, we’d be happy to speak to you.