Dates for your diary
- 03/01/18 - School opens for Spring 1 term
- 08/01/18 - Quiz Club
- 11/01/18 - Talk from the Police for Opal and Silver Class
- 17/01/18 - Parents' Open Day
- 18/01/18 - Talk from the Police for Pearl Class
- 01/02/18 - Meeting for parents about Fellowship Afloat
- 09/02/18 - End of Spring 1 term
- 19/02/18 - School opens for Spring 2 term
- Library day for Year 5 is every Monday.
- Full P.E. kits should be worn to school every Tuesday.
This is a good website to visit regularly to increase your grammar knowledge:
Now you know why it is so important to know your grammar rules!
Practise your tables...........
Try these games
Our topic this term is 'The Ancient Greeks'
See how much you can find out about it.......
Please note that Year 5 have P.E. every Tuesday.
Don't forget to arrive in your school P.E. kits!
Weekly Spelling List
Please remind your children to revise the words on this list:
This week the children will be expected to focus on the Year 5/6 spelling words in order to practice for their upcoming test at the end of the term.
Please encourage your child to practice as many of the spelling words as possible, using the link above.
Please also remember to complete your Mathletics challenges each week!
Here is our new Grid for this term - You need to do at least three tasks before Thursday 29th March 2018.
This term you can earn points for each grid task that you do. A prize will be given to the child who obtains the most points for their tasks.
A minimum of 3 activities are required to be handed in each half-term.
Year 5 Summer Term
Year 5 Residential Trip to the Fellowship Afloat Ship, Tollesbury. The trip costs £300 per child.
Please click here for more information:
Week 1: 14th - 18th May 2018
Week 2: 25th - 29th June 2018