Welcome To Year 6
Class Teacher- Mrs Deshmukh (Year head)
TA: Miss Abbas
Gold Class Saffron Class
Class Teacher- Miss Aironi Class Teacher: Miss Hernandez
TA: Mr Griffiths TA: Miss Wickstead
All Groups - Grammar
Children must also read for at least 15 minutes every day.
See link below for recommended list of books:
New grid homework will be set at the start of next half term.
All those who have not finished Spring 1 Grid homework must do so in the holidays.
Thank you for supporting your children in completing a variety of project work from the grid homework.
See the slide show for some of the children's work .
3 brilliant questions to ask your child at the end of their school day:
What made you happy today?
What made you sad today?
What new thing did you learn today?
Year 6 Residential Trip to Peak District (July 2019)
- Library day for Year 6 is every Tuesday.
- Full P.E. kits should be worn to school every Thursday
- Children need their recorders every Thursday for their Music lesson.
Revision Help English:
- 03/06/2019-back to school.
- 04/06/2019-KS2 Book Look.
- 04/06/2019- Science Museum Trip (click here for letter).
- 10/06/2019- Gold And Saffron Class Junior Citizen Trip (click here for letter)
- 12/06/2019- Crossing the Thames in 5 ways trip (click here for letter).
- 25/06/2019- Year 6 show
- 27/06/2019- Sex Education Lessons.
- 26/6/2019- Year 6 show.
- 20/06/2019-International Evening.
- 1/07/2019- Peak District Week
- 02/07/2019-KS2 Book Look.
- 9/07/2019- Year 6 Fundraising Day
- 12/07/2019-Sports Day.
- 15/07/2019- Year 6 Water Fight Day.
- 16/07/2019-Maths House Day.
- 18/07/2019- Year 6 Graduation