Welcome To Year 6
Class Teacher- Mrs Deshmukh (Year head)
TA: Miss Abbas
Gold Class Saffron Class
Class Teacher- Miss Aironi Class Teacher: Miss Hernandez
TA: Mr Griffiths TA: Miss Wickstead
All Groups - Text
Children must also read for at least 15 minutes every day.
See link below for recommended list of books:
New grid homework will be set at the start of next half term.
All those who have not finished Spring 1 Grid homework must do so in the holidays.
Thank you for supporting your children in completing a variety of project work from the grid homework.
See the slide show for some of the children's work .
3 brilliant questions to ask your child at the end of their school day:
What made you happy today?
What made you sad today?
What new thing did you learn today?
Year 6 Residential Trip to Peak District (July 2019)
- Library day for Year 6 is every Tuesday.
- Full P.E. kits should be worn to school every Thursday
- Children need their recorders every Thursday for their Music lesson.
Revision Help English:
- 25/02/19-Inset Day(school closed for training)
- 26/02/19-Back to School
- 27/02/19- Year 6 Road Safety Workshops.
- 01/03/19-Resilience Day
- 05/03/19-Ks2 Book Look
- 07/03/19-World Book Day( author visit Jennifer Killick)
- 11/03/19-SCIENCE WEEK
- 11/03/19-KS2 Qunatum Theatre Science Show(in school)
- 12/03/19-Parents' Science Challenge Evening
- 15/03/19-Guinness Book of World Record attempt(details to follow)
- 27/03/19-Class Photo
- 02/04/19-KS2 Book Look
- 03/04/19-Music Concert(in school)