Welcome To Year 6
Class Teacher- Mrs Deshmukh (Year head)
TA: Miss Myriam Al-Abbas
1:1 TA: Mrs Anita Patel
Gold Class Saffron Class
Class Teacher- Mrs Modha Class Teacher: Miss Hernandez
TA: Mr Allsopp TA: Miss Wickstead
1:1 TA: Ms Williams
: Ms Beigi
Curriculum Evening Slide Show School Closure Timetable
School Closure Science Investigations at home
All Groups Text Questions
All Groups- English homework has also been set on Reading Eggs.
Miss Aironi's Group - Homework on sheets and Matheletics.
Miss Hernandez's Group - Homework on sheets and Matheletics.
Mrs Deshmukh and Mrs Modha - Homework has also been set on Matheletics.
Children must also read for at least 15 minutes every day.
See link below for recommended list of books:
Thank you for supporting your children in completing a variety of project work from the grid homework.
3 brilliant questions to ask your child at the end of their school day:
What made you happy today?
What made you sad today?
What new thing did you learn today?
Year 6 Residential Trip to Peak District (July 2019)
- Library day for Year 6 is every Monday.
- Full P.E. kits should be worn to school every Thursday
- Children need their recorders every Thursday for their Music lesson.
Revision Help English:
- 06/01/2020-INSET DAY;
- 07.01.2020-Children back to school.
- 16/01/2020-Parents' Evening -17:00-20:00.
- 20/01/2020-Parents' Evening -16:00-19:00.
- 22/01/2020- Gold and Scarlet War museum trip. Click here for letter
- 29/01/20- Saffrom War Miuseum trip. Click here for letter.
- 30/01/20- Year 6 Boosters begin. Click here for letter.
- 04/02/2020- Book Look KS2.
- 14/02/2020-Charity Day Ashleigh Murray's Marathon Fundraiser.
- 14/02/2020-End of Spring 1 Term.
- 24/02/2020-Children back to school.
- 02/03/2020-Book Look-KS 2.
- 05/03/2020-WORLD BOOK DAY(Author Visit- Debi Evans).
- 09/03/2020-Science Week.
- 10/03/2020-Parents' Science Evening.
- 23/03/2020-Assessment Week.
- 25/03/2020-Class Photo.
- 03/04/2020-Break Up for Easter Holiday.