Welcome To Year 6
Class Teacher- Mrs Deshmukh (Year head)
TA: Miss Myriam Al-Abbas
1:1 TA: Mrs Anita Patel
Gold Class Saffron Class
Class Teacher- Mrs Damini Modha Class Teacher: Miss Hernandez
TA: Mr Ben Allsopp TA: Miss Wickstead
1:1 TA: Patricia Williams-O
: Flora Beigi
Children must also read for at least 15 minutes every day.
See link below for recommended list of books:
Thank you for supporting your children in completing a variety of project work from the grid homework.
3 brilliant questions to ask your child at the end of their school day:
What made you happy today?
What made you sad today?
What new thing did you learn today?
Year 6 Residential Trip to Peak District (July 2019)
- Library day for Year 6 is every Monday.
- Full P.E. kits should be worn to school every Thursday
- Children need their recorders every Thursday for their Music lesson.
Revision Help English:
- 02 and 03/9/2019- Inset Days
- 04/09/2019-Children return to school
- 18/09/2019-Year 6 Curriculum meetings(15:30 or 18:00)
- 26/09/19-KS 2 Quiz Club(in school);
- 01/10/19-KS2 Book Look
- Week Beg 14/10/2019-Black History Week
- 18/10/2019-End of Autumn 1
- 21-25/10-HALF TERM;
- 28/10/19-Children return to school
- 31/10/2019-Individual and family photos
- 05/11/2019-KS 2 Book Look
- 28/11/2019-Christmas Robin Hood -Panto Show-in school
- 03/12/19-KS 2 Book Look
- Week Beg 09/12/2019-Assessment Week
- 19/12/19-Break up for Winter Holiday;